Vodafone Idea was formed after a merger between Vodafone India and Idea Cellular. In 2020, the company introduced its new brand symbol or Vi. Today, Vi is one of the foremost Indian telecom operators in India. The company operates its network from its head office in Mumbai and Gandhinagar. The GSM operator operates across India and offers superior services in the 2G, 3G, 4G, and 4G+ realms. The company offers high-end VoLTE and VoWiFi services too. With about 269.03 million subscribers, India’s the third-biggest telecom provider. It is also ranked at number ten on the world’s top telecom operators. A key landmark achievement of the company has been its high upload speed – in May 2021; the TRAI reported that had an upload speed of 6.7 Mbps.
Popular Vi Plans
One of the most popular Vi recharge plans 2022 is the 2GB everyday data limit. Besides this, multiple prepaid plans are wooing customers in 2022.
The list of the best recharge plans in 2022 are:
- 99 Talktime with 200MB Data Combo Pack with a price of Rs. 99 and validity of 28 days.
- Unlimited Talktime and 1.5GB/Day Data priced at Rs. 299 and a validity of 28 days.
- Unlimited Talktime and 2GB Data for 28 Days Pack is another popular recharge plan. It is priced affordably at Rs. 179.
- 3GB Data for 28 Days Pack is a 28-day pack costing about Rs. 58. It makes this plan one of the cheapest from the telecom service provider.
- 12GB Data for 28 Days Pack costing Rs. 118.
Short duration popular Vi Recharge plans this year:
- 24 hours pack for Rs. 19 with 1 GB data.
- 24 days pack unlimited Talktime with 1 GB data priced at Rs. 155.
- 10 days pack priced at Rs. 49 with 100 MB data
- 21 days Talktime and data combo pack priced at Rs. 79 with 200 MB data.
- 21 days pack of unlimited Talktime and 1 GB data at Rs. 149.
- 1 hour pack priced at Rs. 18 for ISD calls.
- 7 days pack for ISD priced at Rs. 11.
- 24 days pack with unlimited Talktime and 1 GB day data
- 18 days pack at Rs. 129 with unlimited Talktime and 200 MB data
Longer duration Vi plans
- Unlimited Talktime and 6GB Data priced at Rs. 459 for 84 Days
- Unlimited Talktime and 1.5GB/Day Data at Rs. 719 for 84 days
- Unlimited Talktime and 1.5GB/Day Data at Rs. 599 for 70 days
- 365 Days Pack with unlimited Talktime and 24GB data at Rs. 1,799
- 84 Days Pack priced at Rs. 839 with unlimited Talktime and 2GB data per day
- 365 Days Pack priced at Rs. 3,099 with unlimited Talktime and 1.5 GB of data per day.
- 180 Days Pack with unlimited Talktime and 1.5GB daily data at Rs. 1,449
The top three choicest prepaid plans from Vi that users love across India are:
Rs. 359 plan – This particular plan is quite admired by subscribers. It comes with 2GB of data and has a validity of 28 days. Additionally, there’s 100 SMS free every day and unlimited calling. Subscribers also have access to free streaming of like TV and movies.
- Rs. 179 plan – This plan offers 2GB of data and a validity of 28 days. Besides unlimited calling and 100 free SMS daily, there is free access to Vi streaming services.
What about popular recharge plans from other telecom providers in India?
Airtel is a top telecom operator in India. Bharti Airtel is one of the oldest operators in the country. Some of Airtel minimum recharge plans are as follows:
The rs. 49 prepaid plan from Airtel is quite liked by its subscribers. It offers 100MB data and the Talktime is priced at Rs. 38.52. It is valid for a period of 28 days.
- Rs. 99 prepaid plan is another top recharge plan from Airtel. It is valid for 28 days and comes with 200MB of data. The Talktime value is Rs. 99.
- The Rs 128 prepaid plan of Airtel is valid for 28 days.
- Rs. 155 prepaid plan from Airtel offers 1GB data with a validity of 28 days.